Brian took our vision and turned it into a beautiful home.
1. What expectation did Fox Creek Homes exceed during your home building process? - The entire FC team was extremely responsive to questions and concerns throughout the process. We were working with a difficult HOA , and they were very diplomatic and professional in adhering to the guidelines for the HOA.
2. What did Fox Creek help you with the most during your building process? - Staying focused on the finish line. Not getting too caught up in the "small stuff", and creating enough confidence that we knew they would make the best decisions for. the integrity of our home
3. What did you like best about working with Fox Creek Homes? - The whole team was very "hands on" from Guilford to Shauna to Brian Gardner. It felt like we were working with friends... who prioritized our home and our needs.
4. What have you enjoyed the most about your new home? - That everything works and is clean and new! We love everything- the back porch is beautiful and has housed many lovely evenings by the fire, the vaulted Great Room and floor to ceiling fireplace is stunning and makes me smile every day!
5. What did Fox Creek Homes do to make the building process less stressful? - Brian took our vision (literally the floorplan that I drew on paper ) and turned it into a beautiful home. He was able to make our ideas come to life. He also made suggestions to improve our ideas- all of which did serve to make the house even better. He stayed in consistent contact with us and made sure to keep us updated throughout the process ( we were out of town during build)
6. What do your children or family members like the best about your new home? - The screened porch is a family favorite spot
7. What has been the best compliment your neighbors have made about your new home? - We have received so many kind compliments about the home. I'm not sure which is my favorite- maybe the "We love all of the choices that you all made."