As we built during COVID, we really didn’t know what to expect...
1. What expectation did Fox Creek Homes exceed during your home building process? - As we built during COVID, we really didn’t know what to expect but we knew the effect would not be good. Brian and his team did an exceptional job in navigating all of the challenges in the world of supply chain. As but one example, he kept multiple manufacturer specs in play so that if one did not or could not perform, it was super easy to just got to Plan B with another.
2. What did Fox Creek help you with the most during your building process? - There were problems with our architectural drawings and while most would have only voiced their complaint(s), Brian found solutions to all. I must say that the solutions were better than the intent of the original drawings. He has seen so much in the home building industry that it was almost a “greatest hits CD” approach to the resolutions.
3. What did you like best about working with Fox Creek Homes? - It did not take long to realize that like anything else, the world is not perfect. As a sub contractor would bring up a problem (i.e. “this won’t fit here where it’s shown”, “this has to be moved or downsized because…..”, etc., Brian, and I say this without exception, would arrive on site, look at the noted problem and, invariably, come up with a solution that the subs had not seen nor considered. When he showed up it was always “here comes help”.
4. What have you enjoyed the most about your new home? - How much time do you have? I would say the quality of the workmanship and thoroughness of the oversight of the project. He has a very, very sharp eye for the details and, of course, home construction is all about the details.
5. What did Fox Creek Homes do to make the building process less stressful? - There were several detailed and lengthy review meetings prior to the start that clarified/answered many questions; some were anticipated but others we could not have seen. Brian’s team can see around the corner where the average home buyer simply cannot……regardless of how many article we read.
6. What do your children or family members like the best about your new home? - The way the home orients with a view of the river, the super cool kitchen package, the open floor plan and so many of the details that Brian and team executed. An incredible wealth of knowledge resides with Brian.
7. What has been the best compliment your neighbors have made about your new home? - Who built your home and what is his number?